One Little Word for 2014


I started thinking about joining Ali Edwards in choosing a One Little Word around... September I think. I had chosen a word for 2013 (love), but didn't really do anything with it. Looking back on the year it did help me in some ways, or at least it has been a central theme. But for the next year (and the next word) I would like to be a bit more proactive about it.
Somewhere in early December my word for 2014 just popped up in my head. I  was excited about it right away, but decided to see whether something better came along. It didn't. So my word for 2014 is...


"Move". The word came to me when we heard that we would be moving into our new house mid-Januari. I started thinking about the word, and realised that it covers many things I would like to make happen in the new year. I want to literally move my body, exercise, get in shape. I want to be more intentional about the things I occupy myself with, and then actually do the things I think about, the things I dream of. The last twelve months I have been thinking about, talking about and analysing every inch of my life. And that is a good thing, but I'm so ready for the next step. I'm ready to act, ready to move. 


Since choosing move as my word, I've been finding new areas in my life that I can apply it to, big and small. My relationship with Imre, the way I handle the day-to-day household chores, my search for a job, the search for who I am, my attitude towards life. I'm excited to see where move will lead me this year :)


Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

Back to Top