Hi there, 25!



Yesterday I turned 25. My day was filled with friends, food, love and laughter. It was an awesome beginning of a new year. I always look at the new year as a clean, white, brand new chapter of my book that I get to fill, but this year that feeling is even stronger. I feel like this might finally be the year I get back in charge, do the things I deep down want to do.

24 has been a tough year, and I was so ready for it to be over. I feel like I'm heading in the right direction, and though there's still plenty of work to be done (in many areas of my life), I'm excited about it. And that feels so good.

25 will be the year we move into an actual house. It will be the year I will get over my crisis. It will be the year I stick to an editorial calendar. It will be the year I will focus on strengthening my relationship with this boy I love. It will be the year I stop surviving, and start thriving.

Wondering about my new list of goals? I'll share my 25 at 25 soon!

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

Back to Top