5 fast facts


Inspired by Amy and Kam, here are 5 fast facts about me!

1. I love Glee. And Buffy the Vampire Slayer. 
For some people this is not very shocking, other people would hate me for it. But you know what? Whatever. Glee can cheer me up no matter what :)

2. I secretly dream of becoming a photographer.(for real) 
I'm still in the process of finding out whether I'm good enough to give it a proper go, what type of photography would be my niche, what my style is... But I'll get there. Step by step.

3. I have lost my heart to Africa. 
In the years before my trip to Kenya, I heard people talk about how they lost a little piece of their heart to Africa as soon as they set foot on the continent. I didn't experience this, not when I was there, nor during the first weeks after we got back. I mean, it was an beautiful, awesome, one-of-a-kind experience, but I still didn't feel the way all  those people did.
But somehow... the feeling crept in. It's been almost 6 months since we came back, and I miss Kenya like crazy. I miss the warmth, the people, the animals. I miss the feeling of never knowing what's gonna happen today, no matter how well you've planned it. I don't think I'd ever want to live there for real, but I'd love to explore all corners of the continent...

4. I have a slight tea addiction.
What some people have with coffee? I have that with tea. I don't think I can function properly without a cup of tea in the morning. Over the years of living in my college room, I've collected quite a stash of different flavours. So much so that when I moved in with Imre, I brought over half a banana-box of tea with me...

5. I need to seriously cut the amount of time I spend on social media.
Seriously. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest.. I have them open ALL day. So I'm planning to reduce the amount of time I spend on them, but I'm not completely sure how I'm gonna pull that off (besides just doing it, obviously). Any tips..?



Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

Back to Top