Lately, in our little corner of the world...






I've been thinking about what exactly I want to do with this little space on the web of mine. Haven't figured it out just yet, but I'll keep you posted.

I've been stalking Elise's blog archives, the way she handles life is so inspiring to me.

Imre and I had the best Easter weekend ever, NOT travelling to all the parents. A tradition might have been born...

Imre started his internal internship this week, which means he'll be spending the next couple of months on a construction site. Which is cool, accept for the fact that he leaves the house at 5.45 AM...

We've been working on our cactus planters: they are done! Man, untangling cactus roots is a LOT of work... I'll share some more (better)
pictures soon.

Spring is finally here!

I've been working on a photobook of my 366 photos project. I'm now waiting for a nice discount, and then I'll send it out to be printed. Yay!

Oh, and I failed massively on both the mile a day challenge ánd the March photo a day challenge I had set for myself. Ah well, I've been doing a lot of yoga lately, so on the exercise front: no problem.

I'm working on a blogging routine, so you can expect some more frequent posting again.

I've added an about page - let me know what you think!

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

Back to Top