Guess what I found?

I'm at home, sick. Again. It's my 3rd flu in 8 weeks... guess I'm doing something wrong.



So pretty much all I've been doing this weekend is sleep, drink gallons of water & tea, and eat tons of fruit. Oh, and I watched movies and hung around on the internet. I thought I'd share some of the awesomeness that is getting me through:

Sometimes you just need to worry about yourself

Even regular first world problems are nothing in comparison to these

You've probably seen it before, but Charlie just cracks me up time after time.

I really like what Colin Stokes is saying about the hidden meanings in kid's movies

One cup a day, one shot a day

I should be telling myself some of these mantras more often.

I can't help it, I am a reader

One day I'll get myself a set of Devlin Actions

I love this energy saver. Just wish they came in a European version as well.

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

Back to Top