I'm grateful for...


... getting a job!
... the beautiful  autumn weather we're having
... the ever growing baby girl currently inhabiting my best friends belly
... finally being able to treat myself to the Blog (Design) Love e-course by Elsie and Elise
... friends that understand my oldschool MSN emoticon shortcuts
... friends that understand me in general
... a boyfriend that supports me, no matter what
... awesome dance lessons
... tea. always.
... my climbing skills improving
... quality time with my camera
... time with dear friends
... the creative juices starting to flow again (about time...)

... being reminded how much of a language geek I actually am
... having a good reason to dive deep into dutch grammar
... Sas's soundtracks
... my new running shoes

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

Back to Top