Around here







The cactuses are growing and multiplying like crazy.

We're dreaming up ideas for nightstands. I love when we're working on stuff together :)

I'm enjoying running again after a bit of a running rut. Last Tuesday I hit 5k for the first time. It felt so good! And I'm really enjoying the fact that I have to put on sunscreen and sunglasses for a 8am run. 

We're both breaking in new shoes. Mine are just a tad more... elegant than Imres. 

I've got a big pile of books and magazines waiting for me, and I have some things I want to journal about... for some reason I just can't get to it. 

We're finally making actual plans for our upcoming trip to Germany and France. We'll go to Germany with Imres family for a week, then we'll camp for a few day while traveling to Spa, Belgium. There we'll meet friends with whom we'll drive to Taizé, France. I'm excited about the entire trip, but I'm really looking forward to that last week. We've been to Taizé multiple times before, and I just love the peace and quiet I find there. 

This post by Amy made me want to prep a travel journal for the trip. Right now it's just a pile of cardstock, graph paper and ruled paper sandwiched by two pieces of painted cardboard. But if everything goes as planned it will be filled with a lot of stories, pictures, brochures and memories by the end of the trip. I'm so excited!

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

Back to Top