It's... me!


So, one of the few traditions Imre and I have, is roaming the Hilversum flee market on Queensday (a national holiday in the Netherlands). Which is exactly what we did this year. I brought my DSLR, and decided to turn the day into one big photowalk. The only rule was: a reflection of me had to be in every shot. The shots turned out fun, but technically not that brilliant. Which is fine. I enjoyed it, which was the main goal for this challenge :) I like how the stuff people sell is very different in each shot. I like how you can see the pictures getting lighter throughout the day (they're in chronological order, from top left to bottom right). I like that sometimes even manual focus didn't work out because the mirrors were so dirty... Yeah, I had fun!

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

Back to Top