Snow!

It was bound to happen at some point, so here we are: my first blog post! Welcome to 'Oh, just shoot!'

Of course I am not nearly satisfied with how everything looks, and I'm not sure how this whole blogger thing works just yet, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it :)

Anyway, last Tuesday the world turned white, and since snow is one of my favourite things in the whole world, I HAD to take my camera for a walk. I was wondering where to go, since I don't like to cycle through the snow, but the Dommel isn't that far from our house, so I decided to go and explore. And guess what? They even grow neurons in a pond over at the Technical University campus! ;-)




 











2 opmerkingen :

  1. The sixth pic is hands down my fav! What camera/lens you shooting with?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks :) I took these shots with my Canon 550D (aka Rebel T2i), with my two kitlenses, a 18-55 and a 70-300. I'm saving up for a prime lens, I'm thinking about getting a 50mm...

      Verwijderen

Back to Top